Monday, June 15, 2009

Thing # 11

This is one of my favorite things to do! I love enhancing images and making fun things with photos online. I use BigHugeLabs.com and Imagechef all the time to create images for the webpage and for publications and presentations. They are fabulous. Here are some of the things I have created.













Above is a T-Ball Trading Card for my daughter

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

Here is a dorky picture of my as a star! Our theme next year at school is Lights, Camera, Action, so I can already see tons of applications for this program.










Here is yet another theme based photo that I can use next year. What fun!













Here is the tatoo I am going to talk my husband into :)

I also made my blog headline banner with Imagechef.com.

After way too much time playing, here is my last image that I generated in ImageGenerator.org's Post it Note Generator.


2 comments:

Debbie said...

You are such an over-achiever!! Look at you just speeding along! You're doing great! I'm enjoying reading your blog! :-)

Selena Knight said...

I know. I can't stand to have things hanging over my head, so I always do them immediately. I was the same in all of my online master's courses. It overtakes my life until it is completed :) Besides, I love this stuff!